Brilliant minds, exquisite results!
Appealing content will always stand out than drab blocks of text. That’s why graphic design is so integral to any content marketing strategy.
At CM Tribe, we deliver stunning designs aimed at increasing brand awareness and improving user engagement.
Let’s collaborate with you to transform your branding into a vivid reality!
Graphic Design Stats
- Adobe reported that 71% of companies are now creating 10x the number of design assets than they did in previous years. This makes the need for graphic designers obvious. (Adobe)
- A study by the Design Council discovered that every £100 a design alert business spends on design increases turnover by £225. (Canva)
- The vast majority of small businesses understand the importance of design to their success. (99designs)
- 67% of small businesses are willing to pay $500 for a logo. (SoftwareFindr)
- In the last four years, infographics have made the biggest leap in content usage for B2B marketers. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 51% of B2B digital marketers find visual assets to be important for content marketing. (Social Media Examine
Color and Brand Awareness
- The right color can improve readership by 40% by making messaging easier to read and more visually appealing. Color is one of the first things our brains recognize from a brand, so it’s often the first thing that grabs our attention. (Crowdspring)
- Humans are able to process and store images that are in color better than those that are black and white. Color helps us remember images, and consequently brand logos. (Color Com)
- A study by the Journal of Medical Science discovered that “color has the potential to increase the chances of environmental stimuli to be encoded, stored, and retrieved successfully.” (Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences)
Graphic Design and Consumer Behavior
- Visual stimulation, specifically color, affects the human nervous system in unique ways. Using a tailored graphic design strategy and careful use of color, you can create information that conveys your brand message and grasps the attention of consumers. Graphic design and color are not optional, they are necessary to appeal to consumers.
- Brands have a very short amount of time to make a strong first impression. Visual appeal can be assessed in about 50 milliseconds.
- The human brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than words! (T-Sciences)
- 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual. (Canva)
- 40% of people respond better to visual information than text-only. (Canva)
- Standing out right from the start with graphic design is imperative. People make a subconscious judgment about a product within 90 seconds of initially viewing it, and up to 90% of that assessment is based on color alone. (Kissmetrics)
- Visual dimension is the #1 influencing factor that affects the purchasing decision for 92.6% of people. (Kissmetrics)
- A 2017 LucidPress report noted that consistent design across all the places your brand appears in can increase your revenue and recognition. (LucidPress)
- Images and visuals at the key to sharing your information. People on the internet spend more time looking at relevant images than at text. (Social Media Today)